||Robert L. Carter, ND
Robert L. Carter is the owner of Perfect Circle Natural Health Services. He graduated from West Point in 1978, and served in the United States Army until 1983 when he suffered from kidney failure. Bob received a kidney transplant and left military service. He has also suffered from diabetes, congestive heart failure, glaucoma and hypertension over the years.
Bob worked as an engineer in the defense industry until 1989; and in the automotive industry until 2001 when he suffered form nerve damage in both legs as a result of diabetes.
Since then he has incorporated natural healing into his rehabilitation program. The BodyTalk™ System is the key contributor to significant improvement in his overall health. Bob knows what it means to be “sick” and is dedicated to helping others improve their health by using the BodyTalk™ System and other natural healing approaches in conjunction with care provided by the medical community.
- Doctorate Degree in Naturopathy, Trinity College of Natural Health
- Master of Science Degree in Administration, Central Michigan University
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, United States Military Academy at West Point, New York
- BodyTalk™ Access Instructor, International BodyTalk™ Association
- PaRama BodyTalk™ Practitioner
- Certified BodyTalk™ Practitioner
- Master Herbalist, Trinity College of Natural Health
- Certified Natural Health Professional, Institute of Certified Natural Health Professionals
- Certified Manager, Institute of Certified Professional Managers